Forget wasting your precious time getting stuck in awkward 'Lost In Translation' moments. Join a local guide on this Tokyo tour to experience the capital's busy, but oh so friendly and compact charms by night.
- Make like a local and savour legendary, iconic Tokyo flavours and dishes
- Devour yakitori (skewered BBQ chicken) at a street yakitori bar
- Enjoy Monja-yaki in the neighbourhood where it originated -MonjaTown (Tsukishima)
- Indulge in tai-yaki, a favourite Japanese sweet
- Experience the clash of decades in the nostalgic atmosphere of modern, downtown Tokyo
- Duration: 3 hours
JR Yurakucho Station Central Gate - In front of Yoshinoya Restaurant / ticket machine.
(Meet the group in front of JR Yurakucho Station at the Central Exit, in front of the ticket machines. There is a Yoshinoya Restaurant nearby and you should be on the east side of the station in front of a large open piazza).
- Starting time: 5.00 PM
JR Yurakucho Station.